Monday 16 November 2015

Welcome to my blog

Welcome

Welcome to my blog post!  It is with great excitement I take my first step in the world of blogging. I will be writing primarily about all things relevant to ski injuries and physiotherapy, alpine injury prevention, fitness, nutrition and altitude. I will do my best to bring you content that will interest, inspire and motivate you to stay 'fit to ski'. Whether you are a beginner skier, world cup racer, health care professional or person interested in health and well being; whether you are on a ski holiday, doing a ski season or training to be an instructor, I hope that there will be something for everyone. From time to time I will also have guest bloggers sharing their words of wisdom and expertise.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. All comments and feedback are welcome, as are any tips that you may have on alpine injury prevention. 
At Bonne Santé we are dedicated to providing nothing but the best service and treatments in Val d'Isère and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a professional and reliable Physio, get in touch today to see how we can get you back on the road to recovery. 

Please like us on Facebook to stay up to date with news and developments:  
https://www.facebook.com/Bonne-Sant%C3%A9-Physiotherapy-18764571059/





No comments:

Post a Comment